Become a Client
Our clients receive top-notch service from our lab. Our team enjoys working with doctors and other labs across the country, providing expert solutions and support to all.
From the initial order to the final delivery we provide support and guidance throughout the entire restoration process. As one of our clients, you will receive:
- Communication with the same set of technicians that have an intimate knowledge of the case throughout the entire restoration process
- A set of robust and tested protocols
- Industry leading quality control
- Finished product produced with scanners, CAD/CAM, milling machines, sintering ovens and zirconia stains that are 100% dedicated to producing only Prettau Zirconia full-arch bridges
Getting Started is as Easy as 1-2-3.
2) Fill out the Rx and send your case to us at 43 Basin Road, Suite 11, West Hurley, NY 12491
3) We’ll set up your account upon receipt of your first case
Many experts in the field have already partnered with our lab and are finding great success by having a complete advantage in their full-arch restoration cases. Here are some of our most recent success stories:
Peter Fam, DMD, FAGD, FICOIThe team at Teeth Tomorrow Dental Lab is highly responsive and also has a great depth of knowledge specifically relating to full-arch zirconia. Their results haven’t met, but have exceeded my patients' expectations when it comes to aesthetics. I would not consider another lab for full-arch zirconia.
Jeff Lynch, DDSTeeth Tomorrow Dental Lab gets my vote as the best Prettau Zirconia lab without hesitation! Their workflow protocols ensure that we get the results we and our patients expect. The entire team does whatever it takes to produce an amazing bridge!
Robert Castracane, DMDI have been in private practice for 33 years. The cases I have worked with Teeth Tomorrow Dental Lab have been full-arch implant supported fixed complicated complex cases. I have found everyone at the lab receptive to my concerns and those of my patients. They have the knowledge, technology, patience and experience to expertly complete these full arch cases. Their final prostheses are a true work of art.
Diplomate - American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
Matt Bynum, DDSI have been working with Tischler Dental Lab for some time now. Their attention to detail and precision is greatly appreciated as they handle my cases. They somehow have a way of making my complicated cases go and look so incredibly smooth. The results are ease of placement and a final product that rivals the best cosmetic work I have ever placed in the mouth. I love working with these skilled technicians because they are available to talk and walk through any challenge we face on a day to day basis. I am happy to have found them and appreciate their amazing work!
Every Detail MattersCraftsmanship, Quality, Customization
Our lab specializes solely on the creation of the Prettau® bridge. This allows us to focus all our time and energy into the crafting of this single product in ways that best serve both practices and other dental labs nationally. No matter what unique design the case requires, we will work hand-in-hand with you to deliver a customized restoration.
Each step of the process involved with full-arch bridges is important. That’s why we give every little detail, no matter how small, the attention it deserves to ensure that the finished product looks and feels perfect to the patient.
Order 25 FREE Patient Brochures
Help explain the benefits of a full-arch restoration to your patients with our non-branded brochures. Easily add your office’s information to the back panel, and then be sure to hand them out to patients who may qualify for a full-arch restoration, or keep a handful easily seen and available on your welcome desk.
Our brochures help you explain to full-arch dental implant patients that Teeth Tomorrow Prettau® Zirconia full-arch bridges…
- are virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth and gums.
- won’t crack, chip or break like acrylic bridges.
- are non-porous and much more durable.
- don’t attract plaque and bacteria.
- cost more than acrylic bridges with denture teeth, but are permanent
- reminds them that acrylic bridges frequently need to be replaced every few years.