Become a Client
Our clients receive top-notch service from our lab. Our team enjoys working with doctors and other labs across the country, providing expert solutions and support to all.
From the initial order to the final delivery we provide support and guidance throughout the entire restoration process. As one of our clients, you will receive:
- Communication with the same set of technicians that have an intimate knowledge of the case throughout the entire restoration process
- A set of robust and tested protocols
- Industry leading quality control
- Finished product produced with scanners, CAD/CAM, milling machines, sintering ovens and zirconia stains that are 100% dedicated to producing only Prettau Zirconia full-arch bridges
Getting Started is as Easy as 1-2-3.
2) Fill out the Rx and send your case to us at 43 Basin Road, Suite 11, West Hurley, NY 12491
3) We’ll set up your account upon receipt of your first case
Many experts in the field have already partnered with our lab and are finding great success by having a complete advantage in their full-arch restoration cases. Here are some of our most recent success stories:
Dr. Mike Maroon
With the support of the Teeth Tomorrow brand, my implant practice has increased tremendously! The simplicity of the technique along with the marketing power of the brand makes full-arch implant dentistry predictable, profitable and fun! Becoming a Teeth Tomorrow provider has been one of the BEST decisions I've made in a long time.
Dr. Matt Bynum
I began placing implant retained hybrid dentures to provide what I thought was stability, but the denture failed at a rate of near 40%! That’s when I found Teeth Tomorrow. Utilizing Teeth Tomorrow's proven techniques and protocol I have been able provide my patients with supreme esthetics and long term performance. My productivity has shot through the roof!
Order a Sample Full-Arch Demonstration Model
There is no better way to demonstrate the aesthetics, durability, and function of Prettau® Bridges from Teeth Tomorrow Dental Laboratory than to put one into your patients’ hands. Upper and Lower arches can be ordered individually and come attached to a clear base to display implant placement. A storage case is included.