Prettau® Zirconia bridges from Teeth Tomorrow Dental Laboratory are the ONLY full-arch products backed by a 5-Year Study of 2,039 arches with a 99.56% in-service Success Rate as published by the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry.
All Acrylic Bridges will Eventually Need to be Replaced.
Not All Zirconia is Created EqualPrettau® Zirconia by ZirkonZahn® - The Comprehensive System
Zirkonzahn® is the only manufacturer of Prettau® Zirconia, and Zirkonzahn®’s Prettau® system is the only manufacturing protocol with a proven five-year record of 100% success.
Singular FocusPRETTAU® IS OUR PASSION. IT'S ALL WE DO.
Teeth Tomorrow Dental Lab only produces Prettau® Zirconia full- arch bridges using Zirkonzahn®’s unique, time-proven system exclusively, including:
- Dedicated milling machines
- Dedicated white laser scanners
- Dedicated sintering ovens
- Proven zirconia stains
- Proven porcelains and stains
These sophisticated devices eliminate any room for error that might exist during the manufacturing process of other bridge systems. Zirkonzahn®’s large-format milling machine is built specifically for full arches, unlike smaller machines used in other labs.
Their tested and proven stains and glazes produce not only perfect color matching and natural-looking aesthetics, but do not weaken the final product, as in other types of zirconia.
Choosing to use an unproven system can place your restorations at a high risk of less-than-ideal aesthetics, or damage. Partnering with Teeth Tomorrow Dental Lab is the surest way to provide exceptional restorations every time.
Why Prettau®?Prettau® Zirconia vs. Acrylic Hybrid Bridges
FIT & FUNCTION
- ALL Acrylic Bridges will eventually need to be replaced.
- Acrylic bridges with denture teeth are fragile and tend to break over time. This puts stress on the supporting implants and results in bridge movement during chewing and talking.
- Prettau® Zirconia bridges are much more stable and actually form a supporting structure that minimizes any movement and stress on the implants.
- While Acrylic bridges with denture teeth are cheaper than Prettau® Zirconia bridges, they must frequently be replaced every few years. Eating and speaking take a steady and gradual toll on the porous acrylic resin, causing it to break down, become unstable, and attract plaque and bacteria.
- Prettau® Zirconia costs more than acrylic initially, but is non-porous and much more durable. You may never need repairs or maintenance, so it actually saves you money over time. Solid Prettau® Zirconia bridges withstand significant pressure and resist chipping, fractures and wear.
- Acrylic bridges with denture teeth tend to look artificial, stains easily, and is more difficult to clean than solid, non-porous Zirconia.
- Prettau® Zirconia bridges achieve a bite and smile that is virtually indistinguishable from heathy, natural teeth and gums.